!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

After I graduate, I intend on going to a four-year university, most likely a UC. UCs are really expensive and my options for paying for school are scholarships or student loans. I don't have a college fund so I plan to work while I'm in school. I really don't want to take out student loans so I want to try to get as much free money as possible. UC Santa Cruz is a school that I really like and it's about $32,700 for one year. UC Berkeley is around $33,300 and UCLA is around $33,700. That is a lot of money to get, and it's stressful to think about but I need to really focus on scholarships so I can get as much money as possible.
Scholarships.com is an awesome resource that I use for scholarships. You complete a profile, and then the website produces a list a scholarships that apply to you. I also plan on applying for the monthly Elks and Chamber of Commerce scholarships. These next few months will consist of a variety of scholarship applications!

No comments:

Post a Comment