!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Netvibes Dashboard

Netvibes definitely seems like it has a lot of cool features, I just need to learn how to use them all. I really like how I can have my email displayed on the dashboard for easy access. I was also excited to see that Netvibes had a widget for one of my favorite blogs, Environmental Graffiti. Being able to have all of my online interests in one place will be helpful, especially in situations where I don't have a ton of time, when I'm just looking to read some interesting headlines. So far, my dashboard is fairly simple but I'm eager to explore the site more and make improvements to my dashboard. I like how the site allows me to have all of my information in one, organized place because it works well with my borderline OCD personality. I will continue to use Netvides and if it doesn't work out for me, I will try something else like Symbaloo as Brenna suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment