!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

I think that my attitude towards life will be the same during and after high school. People complain soooooo much about high school and life in high school but really, you make your our choices and decisions so you should be able to find something good about every environment even the less desirable ones like high school. Life will be different after high school in that I will be able to more thoroughly study what I want. I realize that I can study what I want now but not as much as I will be able to when I am majoring in something. As much as I would love to just blow calculus off and spend my time/energy on studying things that interest me, that wouldn't fly with colleges that I'm trying to get accepted into. I balance the things I want to do and have to do pretty well. I grew up with a lot of freedom so I always knew if I didn't do the things that had to get done, then they wouldn't get done. I do make time for the things I want to do in different ways. I try to make things that I want to do into things that I have to do. I choose to join a dance company and make it a priority because it is something that I want to do. For myself,  I expect to not let myself get distracted. I know the goals that I have and I need to stay focused. I expect the world around me to allow me to pursue those goals and support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment