!

Monday, January 6, 2014

WHAT'S IN THIS FOR ME

My goal for this semester is to get my focus back. I noticed that senior year has brought a lot of good things my way but it has also taken away the determined focus that I've had towards schoolwork throughout high school.
This focus has gone partly because I am more than ready to move on with my life. I am so excited to move out and move on and experience something new that I am more focused on that than on the present. I want to finish high school strongly and really get the most out of my education while it is still free because soon I will be having to pay thousands of dollars for it. Last semester I got my first B and as much as I would like to blame outer circumstances it was really the fault of my lacking focus. I don't want to let that happen again so I am determined to get back my indomitable focus!
I will be more disciplined with myself about putting 110% into the class and taking advantage of everything offered. I can only do second semester of senior year once so I am determined to make it turn out how I want it to and come out of it not only with a good score on the AP exam but also feeling as though I genuinely learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment