!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

Obviously there isn't nearly enough time to do everything I want and need to do and I could have done better on the midterm if I would have had more time. I knew all of the vocabulary words pretty well but not as well as I could have. SAT studying was taking up a lot of my time last week so the midterm wasn't #1 on my to-do list. Also, between studying vocab words, SAT, and other homework, I wasn't even thinking about Chaucer so the essay prompt caught me by surprise when I walked into class on Friday. More time to actually take the test would have been ideal. If I would have had unlimited time I probably could written and defined 95% of the words and written a better essay but class periods are only 50 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment